For a quick way to create a recipe, you can select foods within a meal and convert them into a recipe. The recipe is added to your recipe list so you can use it later.
To convert foods in your diary into a recipe:
- On the Diary screen, tap a meal, e.g. Breakfast, to open it.
- In the top right corner, tap Edit.
- Select the foods that are the ingredients of the recipe.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Recipe.
- Type a name for the recipe.
- Edit its ingredients and serves as required.
- At the top of the screen, tap Done.
- To use this recipe again in your diary, open the meal to which you want to add it, at the bottom of the screen tap the plus (+), and tap the Recipes tab. It will be listed there in alphabetical order.
- If you want to edit the recipe, access the recipe by tapping More (...) in the tab bar at the bottom of the diary screen, tapping Recipes, and then tapping the recipe name.