For a quick way to create a recipe, you can select foods within a meal and convert them into a recipe. The recipe is added to your recipe list so you can use it later.
To convert foods in your diary into a recipe:
- On the Diary screen, tap a meal, e.g. Breakfast, to open it.
- In the top right corner, tap Edit.
- Select the foods that are the ingredients of the recipe.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Recipe.
- Type a name for the recipe.
- Edit its ingredients and serves as required.
- At the top of the screen, tap Save.
- To use this recipe again in your diary, open the meal to which you want to add it, at the bottom of the screen tap the plus (+), and tap the Recipes tab. It will be listed there in alphabetical order.
- If you want to edit the recipe, access the recipe by tapping the menu button () on Android, or More (...) on iOS, tapping Recipes, and then tapping the recipe name.