You can create a recipe while logging your foods:
- On the Diary screen, tap a meal, e.g. Breakfast, to open the meal to which you want to add the recipe.
- Tap the plus (+) at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Recipes.
- To create a new recipe, tap the plus (+) at the bottom of the recipe list.
- Type the recipe name.
- Tap the Ingredients box. or the magnifying glass to search for an ingredient, or the scan icon to scan the barcode of an ingredient - and enter the ingredients in the same way that you enter foods into your diary.
- Tap the Serves box and type the number of serves.
- When you've finished, at the top of the screen, tap Save.
- When asked 'Add <recipe> to diary now?' tap OK.
- To enter the quantity, tap the amount box and type a number and then tap a measure (e.g. Serve).
- At the top of the screen, tap Add.
- To return to your diary, at the top of the screen, tap the Back button.
- The recipe is automatically added to your recipe list.
- To use this recipe again in your diary, open the meal to which you want to add it, tap the Search icon, and tap the Recipes tab. It will be listed there in alphabetical order.