To log a food by selecting it from the foods database:
- On the Diary screen, tap a meal, e.g. Breakfast, to open the meal.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the + icon.
- In the Find a food box, type part of the food name.
- Tap to select a food from the list.
- Tap the amount box and type the amount.
- Tap a measure (unit) from the list.
- At the top of the screen, tap Add.
- Continue entering foods. Or, to return to the meal, at the top of the screen, tap the meal name.
TIP: If the food has a barcode, instead of searching, try scanning it.