To share data with the Apple Health app:
- On the Diary screen, tap the More button (...).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Connect with Health.
- Tap Connect.
- Choose what you would like Easy Diet Diary to write to Health. (Easy Diet Diary can write Dietary Calories and Weight.)
- Choose what you would like Easy Diet Diary to read from Health. (Easy Diet Diary can read Active Energy and Weight.)
- Tap Done.
- Once you have connected Easy Diet Diary with Health, to modify the settings, go to the Health app.
- Active Energy imported from Health is shown in Easy Diet Diary on the Energy Chart as red circles.
- Weight entries imported from Health are shown in Easy Diet Diary on the Weight Chart as red circles.
Please sign in to leave a comment.