To create a food and add it to your My Foods list to use later:
- For Android - On top left of the Diary screen, tap the Menu button (), then tap Recipes. For iOS - On the bottom right, tap the More button.
- Tap My Foods.
- In the top right corner, tap the plus (+).
- Enter the food name, serve size, and energy for that serve size in kJ or Cal.
- At the top of the screen, tap Save.
- To return to your diary, tap the Back button. If on iOS, then in the tab bar at the bottom of the screen, tap the Diary button.
NOTE: You can also create a food on the fly while you are adding foods to your diary. See How do I log a food I can't find in the database?