To create a recipe and add it to your recipe list to use later:
- On the tab bar at the bottom of the Diary screen, tap More (...), then tap Recipes.
- To create a new recipe, in the top right corner, tap the plus (+).
- Type the recipe name.
- Tap the Ingredients box.
- Tap the magnifying glass to search for an ingredient, or the scan icon to scan the barcode of an ingredient, and enter the ingredients in the same way that you enter foods into your diary.
- Tap the Serves box and type the number of serves.
- When you've finished, at the top of the screen, tap Done.
NOTE: You can also create a recipe on the fly while you are logging in your diary - see How do I create a recipe and log it in my diary ?