When an exercise activity is not in the database, you can create your own as long as you know the energy burnt for the duration.
To create an exercise activity and log it in your diary:
- On the Diary screen, tap Exercise (underneath the meals), then tap the plus (+) at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap My Exercises.
- Tap the plus (+).
- Type the exercise details - description, duration and energy burnt in kJ or Cals.
- At the top of the screen, tap Save.
- When you are asked 'Add <exercise> to diary now?', tap OK.
- Change the duration if needed.
- At the top of the screen, tap Add.
- To return to your diary, at the top of the screen, tap the Back button.
NOTE: When you want to log this exercise activity again, you can select it from the My Exercises tab.