To log an exercise activity by choosing from the exercise database:
- On the Diary screen, tap Exercise (underneath the meals).
- Tap the plus (+) at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Search box, type part of the name.
- Select an exercise activity from the list.
- Enter the duration in minutes.
- At the top of the screen, tap Save.
- Add more activities, or to return to your diary, at the top of the screen, tap the back button.
NOTE: How is the energy burnt calculated?
Energy burnt from exercise is calculated based on age, gender and weight.
NOTE: What is the effect of logging exercise on the energy shown in the Analysis Bar?
When you log an exercise activity, the energy you burnt will be added to the energy remaining in the Analysis Bar at the top of your diary. See the example below.