Your energy intake for the day is shown at the top of the Diary screen in the Analysis Bar.
The Analysis Bar shows:
- In the circle: The percentage of your energy goal eaten so far.
- GOAL: Your energy goal (as set in your Profile).
- FOOD: The energy of your food intake so far on this day.
- REMAINING: The energy remaining of your goal. (If you are tracking exercise, the energy burnt in exercise activities is added to this number.)
- The unit - kJ or Cal. You can switch between kJ and Cals by tapping.
- To set or re-set your energy goal: Go to your Profile and tap Energy Goal.
- To turn exercise tracking on or off: Go to your Profile and switch Track Exercise on or off.
- If you are tracking exercise, the kilojoules/Calories burnt is added to the Remaining energy in the Analysis Bar.
- To display the major nutrients, e.g. saturated fat, swipe the Analysis Bar.