Maintaining the privacy of your information is of paramount importance to us. If at any time you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected]
‘Xyris’ - refers to Xyris Software (Australia) Pty Ltd
The ‘Easy Diet Diary Services’ or the ‘Services’ – means the services available through the Easy Diet Diary and Easy Diet Diary - Renal mobile applications, the Easy Diet Diary Connect website, and any internet services or applications under Xyris’ control, whether partial or otherwise, used in connection with providing the Easy Diet Diary Services.
The Easy Diet Diary Services include any code, calculations, text, graphics, data, documentation and any other components, or information related to the applications and services; as well as any updates, modifications or enhancements to these.
‘Individual’ – means a user of the personal Easy Diet Diary mobile app. (An individual may or may not be a client of a Clinician or Coach using the Easy Diet Diary Connect website.)
‘Clinician or Coach’ – means any health or fitness professional, practitioner or coach offering services to clients via the Easy Diet Diary Connect website.
‘Personal Information’ - means information about you where your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained when alone or when in combination with other information. Personal information includes information that can be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. In the context of these Services, it includes other information you share with the Services such as your birth date, height, weight, gender, foods you consume, and so on. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
From time to time changes may be made to this Policy and they will be posted on the websites support.easydietdiary.com OR support.connect.easydietdiary.com.
It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically. You will be deemed to have agreed to any such modifications or amendments by your continued use of the Services.
While Xyris strives to protect your Personal Information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure and Xyris cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Easy Diet Diary Services.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information that you voluntarily give to the Services when you:
• Register to use the Easy Diet Diary Services. We collect information such as your name, title, company, contact details and payment details.
• Use the Easy Diet Diary Services. We collect information you post through the Services. For example, we collect information you enter when keeping a diet diary or communicating through the Services.
• Use Customer Support. We collect Personal Information through your communications with the Support team.
We also automatically receive and store other information whenever you interact with the Services including:
• Information of the sort that browsers make available (e.g. IP addresses, browser type and your operating system).
• Cookies and similar technologies used to customise your experience on the website.
• Information recorded in log files.
• Usage data collected to improve the quality of the Services.
By using the Services, you are authorising us to gather, analyse and retain data related to provision of the Services.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We treat the information we collect from you as confidential.
We use your Personal Information to:
• Operate and fulfil the Services.
• Personalise the Services we provide to you.
• Analyse, measure and improve Services.
• Communicate with you, such as when providing technical support or marketing information about the Services.
Xyris will only share your Personal Information with third parties if:
• Xyris has your consent.
• It is necessary to fulfil your order and provide the Services to you e.g. when a third party is retained in connection with the provision of the Services, such as a credit card processing company.
• Xyris determines that it is required or authorised to by law e.g. in response to a court order, or to assist the lawful investigation of a law enforcement authority.
• Xyris finds that you are in breach of the terms and conditions or any of its policies or usage guidelines.
• In Xyris’ opinion, it is necessary to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences and attacks on the technical integrity of the Services.
• In Xyris’ opinion, it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Xyris or its employees or other users of the Easy Diet Diary Services, or any member of the public.
• In the event Xyris goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users’ Personal Information will be, in most instances, part of the assets transferred.
We may use, share or sell information collected from you that does not identify you, such as anonymised or aggregated data and statistics. We may use such non-identified data for any purpose we deem appropriate, including marketing and research.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH YOUR CLINICIAN OR COACH
The Easy Diet Diary Services allow you to share Personal Information with Clinicians or Coaches of your choice. Please bear in mind that the Services cannot control what others do with the information you share with them. You should only share with those you trust.
CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We value the accuracy of the information you provide. You can confirm, change, delete or update Personal Information you have provided to us by updating them through the Easy Diet Diary Services. If the functionality offered is insufficient, contact us.
COMMUNICATIONS AND OPT-OUT OPTIONS
By using the Easy Diet Diary Services you consent to receive periodic email (or other communications) regarding the Easy Diet Diary Services. These emails relate to new product offers and services, promotions, how to use the Services, and other related matters.
You can unsubscribe by using the instructions within each email, or by contacting us (with the exception of emails that are necessary to provide the Services to you).
Xyris will not share or sell any mailing lists or other information about you to another company or service for promotional purposes.
We use a range of technologies and procedures to protect your information. For example, we store Personal Information in a secure, limited access facility and we use industry-standard firewalls and security software designed to protect its security and integrity.
Xyris Software (Australia) Pty Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +61 7 3223 5300
Last updated: 3 August 2016